The Day Tripper is designed for Missionaries who demand professional quality medical supplies while out in the field. This kit has the same premium features - including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine - as larger kits in a very compact package.
Kit contains enough first aid and medical gear for 1-5 people for multiple days.
- Backcountry Skiing
- Car / RV / Camper
- Day Hiking
- Family Outings
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- Die-cut Moleskin plus tincture of benzoin adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- (5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- (3) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- (4) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- (2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- (2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- (2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe (1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- (1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- (1) Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- (2) Safety Pins
- (1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- (1) Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- (2) After Bite Wipe
- (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- (2) Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- (2) Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- (3) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- (4) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- (2) Alcohol Swab
- (1) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- (1) Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- (1) Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- (1) Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
- (3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use